Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Auto Repair - No Mystery

I don't know about you but the minute I even think about taking my car in for an auto repair I get nervous. I seem to have more questions than I do answers and it seems like everyone I ask has more horror stories than they do solutions. I am extremely busy working an eight hour day, getting my kids where they need to go and then running errands all weekend. I really need my car to be running, not in a shop for a week or stuck somewhere with the kids. 
That is the reason I got a Toyota Camry in the first place. For the most part, it has been a really good car, with regular oil changes and scheduled routine maintenance. I want to keep it that way which is why I appreciate the ability to visit one website and get answers for all my auto repair needs and questions.
The other day, my check engine light came on and I was hysterical. I envisioned a major cost, not to mention the inconvenience of being without my car. Turns out, after reading the simple explanation of what the potential problem could be, I also found a great new auto repair shop within ten minutes of my job. The mechanic explained that the check engine light means that the vehicle's computer has determined that a component or system in my car's emission control system was not working properly. In my case it was simply a cracked gas cap which was replaced for about $25.00, total repair bill! Needless to say, I was very relieved and have decided to try and think more positive next time.

Try a little positive thinking for yourself, the next time you feel overwhelmed, because typically it is our fear of the unknown that causes the most stress and anxiety in our lives. If you take it upon yourself to get the information you need, it instills self confidence and power and makes success much more likely in whatever it is you have to overcome.

Please note: Hiding Happiness may or may not generate income for links/ads placed on our blog. We take great pride in what we publish and would never intentionally publish material meant to be misleading or inaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment