Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Ideal Mailbox Marketplace



I don't think there is anything more important than selecting the perfect mailbox as the finishing touch for a home. Fortunately for us, I found a huge selection of high quality mailboxes online. They carry both residential and commercial, and I consider it to be the ideal mailbox marketplace.  My initial focus was to find the most unique mail box to accentuate the design of the front of our new home.

I must admit that once I started to navigate around the site, I was more than impressed with the wide array of services offered, especially for an online venue. I guess on some level, I thought that superior selection and service was reserved only for brick and mortar establishments, by visiting a store in person. I was mistaken, indeed.

Not only did I find the most competitive pricing, I also took advantage of their online customer service department, which answered all of my product questions thoroughly and in an instant.  After reading numerous customer testimonials, I finally decided to start shopping.  I wanted one of their beautiful wall mailboxes as pictured above. I was more than pleased with the color range. It was not an easy decision however, since I really liked the look of the mailbox post, as they add such a regal touch to a home, but for our family and the style of our house, the wall model that I selected was more practical, since you literally reach your arm out the front door and conveniently grab your mail each day. They even have a locking feature that is essential for the rising identity theft occurances. I figured that we could upgrade later if needed, but for now this bestseller is find and a keeper!


Please note: Hiding Happiness may or may not generate income for links/ads placed on our blog. We take great pride in what we publish and would never intentionally publish material meant to be misleading or inaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment