Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Easy DIY salsa dip for my friends and I

Guest post written by Carrie Holiday
Once I found out when the reunions for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills were going to be, I decided to invite some of my friends over who also love the show so that we could watch it together. We actually watch some other reality TV things like that together, like Jersey Shore premieres and finales.
I thought that I would come up with some kind of snack for us to eat while we watch the reunion show, so I went online to find an easy recipe. While i was online looking for that, I came across the website CLEARWIREINTERNET.COM and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for internet service through it for my house.
I settled ! on making some salsa because I knew that would be pretty easy with my food processor. Salsa and tortilla chips is such a great snack anyway and everyone was really impressed that I made the salsa. They couldn't even tell! We’re also going to have a get-together for the second part of the reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment